You are invited to participate in the Soap Box Sessions at 2017 ADED conference
Coordinated between exhibitor and a driver rehabilitation specialist (DRS) and only offered for 2 hours on Monday, August 1th from 9:00-11:00 AM.
The presenter, a DRS of the vendor's choosing, conducts mini-seminars, each 15 minutes long, over the course of the 2 hour block of time.
The 15-minute mini-seminars will be conducted by the DRS focusing on how they apply the vendor's product(s) in their practice. Helpful hint: Case studies are favored by attendees.
The mini-seminars are held at the vendors booth and can include handouts, poster display and/or other methods of demonstration:
- From 9:00-11:00 AM on Monday morning, attendees will rotate every 15 minutes between the participating exhibitors to hear the mini-seminars.
- At the conclusion of each mini-seminar, the DRS & exhibitor issues a sticker to the attendee worth .25 contact hours. Attendees have to earn 4 stickers to equal 1 contact hour for a maximum of 2 hours.
- The presenter is eligible to earn 2 contact hours for presenting for the full 2 hour block of time. (That’s your “carrot” to get them to present at your booth!)
There is NO charge to participate, however the participating vendor must have an exhibit booth at the show.
IMPORTANT: The vendor is responsible for recruiting the DRS presenter, submitting required documentation and all AV/etc. needs at booth.
* Submit the application electronically by April 28 to ensure your spot on the Soap Box Sessions listing.
* Space is limited to 18 exhibitors! Limited to one slot per exhibitor, only completed applications will be considered.
Contact hours offered!
· Up to 2 contact hours offered to soap box session presenter (must be a driver rehab. specialist).
· Attendees can earn up to 2 hours.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 28, 2017