Georgia/South Carolina Chapter Meeting Agenda for March 10, 2017
2 CDRS CE / .2 AOTA CEU
10:00 Welcome to members, Thank you to AMS Vans for hosting.
Introduction of Jason Sharpe from Bruno , Dallas Crum from AMS vans
10:05 Product demonstration by Jason Sharpe
Presentation and demonstration of new products for driver rehabilitation specialists and their clients offered by Bruno Independent Living Aids. Participants will get a hands on opportunity to observe and operate new products being demonstrated and determine their efficaciousness for their clientele. The representative will review newest R+D, pros and cons for each product and be able to answer all questions regarding products.
1. Participants will be able to identify new driver rehabilitation products offered by Bruno Independent Living Aids
2. Participants will be able to successfully operate or utilize products in working environment
3. Participants will be able to evaluate effectiveness and usefulness of each new product for their own practice
Jason Sharpe ATP, CRTS has been working in the mobility industry since 2001. He has been with Bruno Independent Living Aids since November 2014 as regional sales representative. As an ATP, CRTS he offers quality care and service using specialized knowledge, training, experience and skills to match the consumers' needs to appropriate equipment.
11:05 Product demonstration by Dallas Crum
Presentation and demonstration of products available at AMS Vans. Participants will have a hands on opportunity to observe and operate products that are available for driver rehabilitation specialists and their clientele. Representatives will demonstrate how the products can be adapted to meet clients’ needs and review the pros and cons of each product.
1. Participants will be able to identify products offered by AMS vans
2. Participants will be able to operate all products and identify how they can adapted for different clients
3. Participants will be able to evaluate the effectiveness and usefulness of each product for their own practice
Dallas Crum, Community Relations and Business Development at AMS Vans. Mr. Crum has worked for AMS Vans in different capacities from 2006 until 2008 as a production specialist, from 2009 until present as Service Manager/Pre-owned inventory manager/Sales, General Manager and that of his current title. He is very driven, persistent, and goal oriented. He loves setting goals and structuring his life/areas of responsibility/business/etc… around achieving those goals.
12:00 Break for lunch
13:00 Stephanie Scharf, Jan Stephanides present tools and tricks they learned at pre-conference seminar
Beyond Duct Tape: What Every Evaluator Needs to know
13:30 Brigitte King present techniques to assess and address visual sensory input and dominance factors from pre-conference seminar
Exploring Potentials above and beyond: New strategies in Rehabilitative Driver Training
14:00 Chapter meeting
15:00 Adjourn meeting